Sunday, December 25, 2011

Playing with the Light - My Christmas Photos


Finally I found the time today to capture the Christmas lights in the center of my city. I started to take photos as accurate as I could in the beginning without a flash in my camera but then I realized that it was so much fun and beautiful to play with the lights moving my camera up and down, in order to create these blur images with movement! I got really enthusiastic with it! You can see some of them below and I will surely post some more! The first one is one of my favorites where I was actually walking without even focus my camera somewhere. All the street had stars hanging from above!


These lights were actually in the sea!



Like a rain of lights!


I remembered once again how much fun it is to play and how much I need play and fun in my life! Also sometimes the most beautiful and creative things come without much thought and analysis! I must remember that! Hope you'll enjoy them! : )
All photos by me! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment